Are you looking for the details of salary after a digital marketing course? We have got you covered. Read this article till the end, and you will know about the top job roles and salary after a digital marketing course in India.
When a person looks at a career plan, one of the essential things considered is the salary or pay scale and its growth over time. And while looking at both these terms, it can be said that digital marketing is a great opportunity, and indeed this industry offers you lucrative salary packages in India.
The salary after a digital marketing course is generally higher than most of the other jobs with the same experience levels. Also, the salaries in the digital marketing sector are different for the people working in different job roles.
Before discussing salary after a digital marketing course, you should first know why you should take up a digital marketing career and why digital marketing jobs are popular in India. Get more details.
Know Why You Should Take Up A Digital Marketing Career In India
Word on the street is that the digital marketing industry is booming and proliferating across the globe. And with this widespread, increasing scope of the industry, there has been a constant demand and need for digital marketing professionals and experts. The budget and salary after a digital marketing course have been increasing given the popularity of the internet and digital space and its importance.
All kinds of small and large organizations are looking for trained and creative digital marketing experts to help their businesses grow. The job market in this industry is on the boom, as are the digital marketing training institutes. These institutes offer digital marketing courses and train students to adapt to the evolving and ever-changing digital marketing world. They make them learn everything and make them market-ready and allow them to go as professionals.
Some of the fields that can get you a job include the following:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Web Designing
- Email Marketing
- Copywriting and Editing
- Content Management
- Business/Marketing Strategy
- Mobile Marketing’
- and more
6 Main Reasons Why Digital Marketing Jobs Are Popular In India
After getting trained, most people take digital marketing as an exciting career option. Below are some of the more significant reasons digital marketing jobs are popular in India.
Easy Way To Start Your Career
Digital marketing can kickstart your career if you have the skills to do it. There are multiple training institutes across the globe that are willing to train you and help you get hands-on experience and then also help you get the placements after the course. Also, if you want to do it by yourself, practical learning and a marketing resume can help you get your hands on a great job.
Get Paid Better
Another reason why digital marketing careers are popular in India is that the packages of salary after a digital marketing course are lucrative in their own right. Most business organizations are ready to pay higher payouts to digital marketing employees because an excellent digital marketing campaign results in greater profits. Therefore, even at first or entry-level as freshers, digital marketers get a higher payout than their peers.
Showcase Your Creativity
Digital marketing jobs open up creative space for anyone who can come up with innovative ideas, and the effectiveness is measurable with the profitability of that idea. So, if you go for digital marketing job roles, there is always a chance for you to show off your creativity.
Learn Multiple Skills
In any work, skill is the most critical aspect. And digital marketing skills are no different. This industry is emerging and can make you learn multiple skills as the technology and world evolve.
The great thing about digital marketing is that it opens the door for multiple career options within this field for you. Also, undoubtedly you can expect a high salary after a digital marketing course in India. Though it is a job opportunity in itself, there are various responsibilities and roles that you can get trained on. This way, the transition becomes accessible within the digital marketing industry. Career options can range from audio/video production to content writing to SEO, SMM management, etc.
Options For All Kinds Of People
The best thing about a digital marketing career is that it is undoubtedly a career option for all kinds of people. It doesn’t matter whether a person is an extrovert or an introvert; there is a career or job option available. Extroverts can get such jobs to interact with end-users and audiences, while introverts can choose to stay behind and work on employment options like writing, designing, and more.
Types Of Job Opportunities and Salary After Digital Marketing Course
In this section, you will know about different job roles, responsibilities, and salaries after digital marketing that you can expect. As specified earlier, digital marketing offers you job opportunities for multiple roles. They are highly remunerative and are very profitable opportunities that are not only interesting but also flexible.
Different organizations offer different roles, and organizations then determine the salary and pay scales based on their responsibilities. It means there is no single size that fits all. However, below is the list of some roles and responsibilities, their average pay scales, and their salary after a digital marketing course.
Digital Marketing Manager
A digital marketing manager is one of the highest-paid jobs in the digital marketing industry. Also, the salary of a digital marketing manager in India is higher in some industries like digital marketing agencies, IT, and other such industries that are highly dependent on being online. The person looking for this career plan must have experience and understanding of all kinds of skills in the digital marketing field.
Roles And Responsibilities Of Digital Marketing Manager
- Plan, organize, and implement digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage both paid and organic social media campaigns
- Manage and come up with monthly/quarter budgets.
- Measure performance on digital marketing platforms and analyze KPIs and ROIs.
- Train reporters on the best practices.
- Delegates work for the team.
- Get a good understanding of performance management, SEO, market insights and trends, targeting areas, and optimum conversion ratio.
The average salary after a digital marketing course for a digital marketing manager ranges from INR 4,00,000 /- to 18,00,000/- (4-8 years of experience).
Digital Marketing Executive
The work of a digital marketing executive is to plan, develop, execute and manage everything related to digital marketing strategies. They also train and monitor freshers and teams involved in work and strategies.
Roles And Responsibilities Of Digital Marketing Executive
- Build, plan and execute an overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage the digital marketing strategy and channels.
- Improve online content, and work better towards SEO and Google Analytics results.
- Conceptualize creative materials for campaigns.
- Train the team on the work and motivate them to achieve goals.
- Be aware and use the best practices and latest technology.
- Measure KPIs and ROI and forecast performance and sales trends.
Average salary after a digital marketing course for the job role of a digital marketing executive: INR 8,35,000 ( 5-9 years of experience).
Digital Marketing Freshers
Digital marketing freshers are responsible for taking care of the execution of the basic strategy that seniors have formulated. As a fresher in the digital marketing sector, one of the main aims is to absorb maximum information on the job and ensure the strategies are correctly implemented.
Roles And Responsibilities Of Digital Marketing Freshers
- Implementation of a digital marketing strategy.
- Help in the management of strategy and different digital marketing channels.
- Improve online content.
- Get trained on the latest technology.
- Create infographics and other creative materials.
- Follow best practices
- Monitor competition and provide improvement suggestions
For digital marketing fresher, the average salary after a digital marketing course is INR 3,67,000 /-.
Digital Marketing Specialist
As the name suggests, digital marketing specialists are experts who know in and out of the digital marketing campaigns within the organization. They do not only study data but also ensure the communication through digital marketing aligns with the brands that try to communicate.
Roles And Responsibilities Of A Digital Marketing Specialist
- Analyze both past and current marketing data.
- Determine the overall marketing strategy.
- Ensure digital marketing ideas align with brand vision and mission.
- Explore and work on increasing customer demand.
- Help write marketing materials together with email marketing content.
- Be part of strategizing plans, recommendations, and presentations.
If you work as a Digital Marketing Specialist, you can expect an average salary after a digital marketing course of INR 4,85,00 /-.
Digital Marketing Analyst
The most crucial part of figuring out if a digital marketing campaign has worked or not is analyzing. Therefore, digital marketing analysts play a vital role in organizations. They analyze all the campaigns sincerely and provide the right kind of suggestions. The study data to guide organizations to make investments toward success.
Roles And Responsibilities Of Digital Marketing Analysts
- Conduct marketing trends, programs,s and business analyses.
- Use data analysis, predictive statistics, and customer profiling.
- Work with external and internal teams to develop strategies that can be presented to clients.
- Recommend new initiatives to bring about sales forecasts with immense research.
- Enhance performance by developing strategies and metrics that work and are already tested.
As a digital marketing analyst, your salary after a digital marketing course can be INR 4,30,000 on an average basis.
Pay Per Click Analyst
The role of Pay Per Click Analyst is also known as Social Engine Marketing (SEM) Analyst. It is work that helps convert investments to greater profits.
Roles And Responsibilities Of Pay Per Click Analyst
- Have good knowledge of analytics tools like Google Analytics and analytics skills.
- Responsible for management of Paid Ad campaigns.
- Maintain keyword bids, monitor monthly and daily budgets, and improve quality scores.
- Manage ad campaigns on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Pay Per Click Analyst salary after a digital marketing course can be INR 2,50,000 on average.
Search Engine Optimization helps to bring long-term, sustainable and high converting traffic. An SEO Specialist helps to bring that expertise to the organization.
Roles And Responsibilities Of SEO Specialists
- Understand ranking algorithms.
- Improve user experience, identify keywords, and content creation with keywords.
- Familiarise and follow search engine guidelines.
- Gain knowledge and use optimization tools like Ahref, Search Console, SEMRush, and Similarweb.
- Use Analytical Tools such as Omniture or Comscore, and Google Analytics for performance measurement.
An average salary after a digital marketing course in India for SEO Specialists is INR 2,00,000 /- (1-2 years of experience). For managerial levels, it can grow up to INR 8,00,000 /-. And if you are an SEO intern, your internship salary after a digital marketing course in India is expected to be INR 15,000 per month.
Social Media Marketing Specialist
In today’s world, an organization needs to have a solid social media strategy because the maximum potential clients are online on social media. This is where organizations require SMM experts. They help you to increase your business presence and engagement with the customers.
Roles And Responsibilities Of Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Creation of engaging content.
- Design, create, and implement campaigns on various social media platforms, including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Creation and execution of strategies to get customer feedback in online ratings and reviews.
- Gain knowledge of social media tools like Buffer, Buzzsumo, Hootsuite, etc.
- Monitor trends online, including applications, social media, design, channels, and strategy.
SMM specialists average salary after a digital marketing course in India is expected to be INR 1,50,000/- to INR 3,50,000/-. (0-3 years experience).
Depending on expertise and experience, a Social Media Marketing Specialist’s salary in India can range from INR 5,60,000/- to INR 10,00,000/-.
Content Marketing (Head, Executive, Manager)
Content is considered the online king, and it comes in many forms like blog posts, copywriting videos, visuals, and graphics, podcasts, newsletters, email, campaigns, and more. Precisely, any conversation sent out of the organization is provided under content marketing.
Roles And Regulations Of Content Marketers
- Creation and promotion of content online, including content for blogs, websites, copy, and communications.
- Improve brand awareness and consistency, increase website traffic, and enhance conversion goals.
- Ensuring customer engagement and positive experience of customers.
- Manage content on all social media platforms and online channels to increase web traffic.
On average, the salary after a digital marketing course for Content Marketing Executive ranges from INR 2,00,000/- to INR 4,00,000/-. For managerial levels, it can grow up to INR 5,00,000/-.
The average salary for a Content Marketing Manager in India is INR 6,50,000/-.
And if you are working as Content Marketing Head, you can expect a salary from INR 10,00,000/- to INR 20,00,000/-.
While the salary after a digital marketing course in India is a specific bonus, you will enjoy many other benefits of a digital marketing career. It lets you be creative, learn something new every day, and also helps you grow as a person.
All this said and done, a digital marketing career does not let you see the world change; instead gives you a chance to impact how the world changes and lets you be the change. We hope that the shared information has helped you know what you have searched for. Looking forward to your comments on the article about how you like it.