Are you searching for the latest digital marketing course syllabus PDF 2023? Then this article can help you at its best. Before we dig into the details of skills covered in an essential digital marketing course syllabus, look at the scope of digital marketing in India and its future.
The scope of digital marketing in India is increasing with leaps and boundaries. New and old businesses are now focusing more on digital marketing with raising awareness. And this sector has gained significant growth in recent years. This industry is growing at the rate of 14% per annum, making it the most desirable career in today’s world.
And some of the main benefits that the digital marketing course offers you are a secure job profile, higher wages, and broad goals. Thus, now is the time to kick start your career in digital marketing.
But, before you start with the course, you should know about the ideal digital marketing course syllabus. Also, we have provided extra information about why you should know about it and what practices are included in this digital marketing course syllabus 2023.
Know Why Should You Know About Digital Marketing Course Syllabus PDF 2023
Learning a digital marketing course will help you grow your business work as a freelancer worldwide of work for state-of-the-art companies. And knowing about the digital marketing course will enable you to think about critical digital marketing skills based on which you can start your career in digital marketing.
7 Practices That Are Involved In Designing The Digital Marketing Course Syllabus 2023
The digital marketing course syllabus 2023 in India is not stable, and it changes now and then with the change in the market. So, to keep up with the world and evolving techniques and strategies, the syllabus given below is designed keeping in mind the upcoming world.
Here are some practices we have involved in designing the digital marketing course syllabus to keep it updated.
Understanding The Target Audience
One of the most critical aspects of the digital marketing course syllabus 2023 is understanding the target audience and their category. The online market is dynamic, and it keeps changing with the change in the audience’s interest. So, this syllabus has been designed by keeping in mind the requirements of the present audience.
Innovation In The Digital Industry
Some old tactics go irrelevant every day, and something new gets introduced, which means that new tactics and technologies are more efficient. So, these things are also included in designing the digital marketing course syllabus 2023.
Creating A Digital Asset
The digital marketing course syllabus 2023 must include the aspects focusing on creating a strategy and building or managing your website to give users a good experience.
This section of the digital marketing course syllabus 2023 highlights the growth-hacking process using several engaging techniques that ultimately convert into a business.
In terms of the growth of a business, engagement has become one of the most critical core aspects. And this practice includes designing modules to understand the limitations, opportunities, and challenges faced while using digital platforms for engagement.
Branding The Brands
The modules in this section are dedicated to opportunities that will enable you to create and sustain all kinds of brands with any line of business.
This section of designing the digital marketing course syllabus 2023 focuses on those platforms and tools that will help you track growth.
Have A Look At The Latest Digital Marketing Course Syllabus 2023
In this blog, you will know about the list of skills and modules that hold immense importance in the digital marketing course syllabus and must be included in it.
The digital marketing course syllabus in 2023 might be outdated and needs an update with the relevant industry topics of 2023.
So, let’s get started with the entire digital marketing course syllabus for 2023.
Introduction To Digital Marketing
In this digital marketing course syllabus module 2023, you will get introduced to digital marketing from the very beginning. Considering the different backgrounds, courses are designed to prepare students with the basics of digital marketing. Some central themes of this section are –
- Basics Of Digital Marketing
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Difference between digital marketing and traditional marketing
- Search Engine Basics
- Fundamental points of digital marketing
- Basic terms used in digital marketing
- Effective platforms for promotions
- Why are people going online?
- Why are people opting for digital marketing?
- How can you grow your business after using digital marketing techniques?
- Career Opportunities in Digital Marketing
- Structure of digital marketing
- Fundamentals of the google algorithm
Website Introduction, Designing, And Development
Nowadays, most businesses create websites to improve consumer credibility, generate leads, and distribute marketing messages. In the present scenario, every company has a website, no matter how small. Because it holds great importance, an ideal digital marketing course syllabus includes building a WordPress website from the ground up.
The essential topics that are going to be covered in this section are –
- Understanding the web and its functioning
- Understanding the need for a website
- Choosing great domains
- Using C.M.S. Panel and getting the hosting for the website
- Creating a professional and elegant website on WordPress
Search Engine Optimisation
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is how you make such changes in your website that help it to rank on the first page on the Search Engine Result Page (S.E.R.P.). Although it is one of the most challenging course modules, certain institutes’ teaching styles and support simplify it.
This section will learn about various search engines and their algorithms. You will also study the multiple elements that help get websites ranked first on S.E.R.P., keyword research, how to master multiple parts of SEO such as on-page and off-page optimization, meta descriptions, meta tags, link building, and more.
Get more details about the essential topics covered in this section –
- Introduction to search engine optimization
- Search Engine Working
- Complete Analysis
- Keyword research and planning
- Keyword research tools
- Content Development Strategy
- Local SEO Strategies
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Link Building
- Tools For SEO
- Reports and S.E.R.P. Management
- Speed Optimisations
- Title & Meta Tags
- Understanding Google Algorithm
- SEO Site Audit
Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Marketing (S.E.M.) is the process you can use to enhance a company’s website exposure on S.E.R.P. through sponsored efforts. The majority of this section will teach you how to use the platforms of Google Ads to conduct Search Engine Marketing operations.
You will get to know all the capabilities of the Google ads platform, along with the algorithm that determines where your advertisement appears on S.E.R.P.
After that, you will learn how to use the Google Keyword planner. Also, you will find information on search traffic, customer lifetime value (CLV), cost-per-click (C.P.C.), and other data in the section.
- 7+ Google Ads Certification Exams
- Ad Extensions & Ad Formats
- Display Ads Campaigns
- Dynamic Search Campaigns
- Google Adwords
- Google Ads Campaign
- Search Campaign
- Sale Campaign
- Banner and Search Ads
- Keyword Understanding
- Creating Successful Ads
- Mobile Apps Marketing
- Shopping Campaigns
- Video Marketing
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing includes paid and organic marketing strategies on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and others to increase visitors and engagement to a company’s website. This module will detail establishing effective strategies for social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, and Snapchat.
You will also learn to create a social media strategy, choose the correct demographic, and produce ad copy and creatives. It also includes many metrics used in S.M.M., such as cost-per-view (CPV), cost-per-click (C.P.C.), cost per impression (C.P.M.), and more.
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Marketing
- Facebook Campaign Creation
- Facebook For lead generation
- Facebook Pixel
- Instagram Marketing
- Instagram Promotion or Ad creation
- Youtube Introduction
- Understanding Youtube Algorithm
- Growing Youtube Channel
- LinkedIn marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Quora Marketing
Email marketing refers to sending commercial messages via email to potential or present customers. This section will teach you several types of emails and how to construct an engaging email that will tempt customers to take action or convert.
The appropriate course training will teach you to automate your emails and extract data from email campaign statistics.
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Creating a newsletter for Emails
- Increasing open rate of Emails
- Sending Bulk Emails
- Using autoresponder
- Email Marketing Tools
Around 3.5 billion people use smartphones around the world. These devices have brought a tremendous revolution in the way we think about marketing, providing uncountable ways to reach out to potential clients. Mobile marketing is central to using various strategies to promote and advertise products and services.
Following are some of the essential topics that are covered in this section –
- Introduction to Mobile Marketing
- Mobile Marketing Platforms
- Creating Ads for Mobile Apps
- Increasing downloads using Facebook Ads
- How to make a business from mobile marketing?
- Effective Mobile Marketing Strategies
Online Reputation Management
Online reputation management (ORM) is the process of influencing or regulating the audience perception of a brand, individual, or company over the internet. The best training for this section will begin by introducing you to ORM and then explaining its importance by supplying you with brand examples having poor ORM.
You will also know how to maintain your online reputation effectively and get familiarised with the tools you will require.
Check out the essential topics that are going to be covered in this section –
- What is Online Reputation Management?
- Focus Areas In Online Reputation Management
- ORM in Social Media
- ORM in SEarch Engines
- ORM Strategy
- Tools for ORM
- Why business needs Online Reputation
Google Adsense And Affiliate Marketing
This section will teach you how to use affiliate marketing and Google Adsense to monetize your blog or website. You will also learn how to make money from a blog or website by using the power of YouTube Adsense and Google Adsense.
The main topics covered in this section are –
- Freelancing Business Strategies
- Implementing Ads in a website
- Making Money Using Affiliate Marketing
- Online Money Earning Strategies
- Planning a Website for Adsense
- Popular Affiliate Networks
- Types of Affiliate Marketing
- Types of Bidding
- What is Adsense?
- About Affiliate Marketing
In this section, you will know how to write a video screenplay and advertise it using the appropriate platforms. Also, this subject will teach you how to plan video content to help a company build favorable brand recognition. You will also learn the essential features in viral videos and how to implement those fundamental elements in your videos.
The essential topics covered in this section are –
- How to create successful videos
- Types of Online Video Content
- Video Production
- Video Metrics And Analysis
Some Other Important Topics Included In Digital Marketing Course Syllabus 2023
The digital marketing course syllabus PDF 2023 also includes the following essential topics. Check it out.
- About Lead Generation
- Lead Generation process
- Creating a landing page for lead generation
- Creating Facebook lead generation Ads
- Adding lead magnet to the landing page
- Introduction To ECommerce Marketing
- ECommerce website SEO
- Ecommerce sales through Facebook
- Creating Google Shopping Ads for ECommerce Website
- Effective strategy plan for an eCommerce website
- Understanding Content Marketing
- How to use Omni-channel approach with content marketing
- Content Ideas
- Content creation for social media
- Content creation for website
- Understanding About Trends
- Searching Trends
- Creating Content to go viral
- Using Omni-channel Approach
Google Search Console
- Understanding Google Search Console
- Using Google Search Console To Increase Traffic
- Crawl Stats vs. Crawl Error
- Removing Spam Backlinks from Website
- Index Pages in Google Search Console
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Data Analysis with Google Analytics
- Checking User Behaviour
- Tracking Traffic From Different Sources
- Using Analytics Data for Retargeting
- Understanding About Freelancing
- Getting Work From Freelancer and Fiverr
- Grabbing Freelancing Projects Easily
- Basics of Adobe Photoshop
- Editing Images
- Creating Creatives
- Basic Of Canva
- Making Ads With Canva and Hacks of Canva
Final Doubt Session
The final session will be a doubt session. In this class, you can ask every doubt you face during your digital marketing course sessions. It will help you to increase your digital knowledge.
Certificates After Digital Marketing Course
After completing the Digital Marketing Course In India, you will get 15-20 Certifications from Google, Facebook BluePrint, HubSpot, Bing, and Institution.
The certification list is given below. Check it out.
CERTIFICATION BY GOOGLE
- Display Advertising
- Search Ad Certification
- Digital Sales
- Google Ads Mobile
- Google Video Ads
- Shopping Ads
CERTIFICATION BY BING
- Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional Exam
CERTIFICATION BY HUBSPOT
- Content Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Social Media Strategy
- Inbound Sales
The topics mentioned above are the essential ones that must be included in an ideal digital marketing course syllabus to pursue in 2023. You can surely reshape yourself into a successful digital marketer by mastering these digital marketing modules.
We hope that the shared information is valuable for you. And still, if you have any doubts about the digital marketing course syllabus PDF 2023 in India, feel free to leave a comment below.
Also, in the meantime, if you are looking for an online digital marketing course, you just check out these online and offline courses provided by the Haryana School Of Digital Marketing. They are well-known for delivering the best digital marketing courses in India and worldwide. Get yourself enrolled for a two-day free demo class at H.S.D.M to grow digitally. It will help you know how to become a digital marketing expert in less time.